Lip Enhancements, Lip Fillers and Lip Injections
Why is Lip Filling Done?
Lip augmentation treatment is performed for loss of volume in the lips and congenital thin lips. In addition to these, lip injections are applied to disappear the sad expression caused by the drooping of the lip edge. In addition, the application of lip enhancement treatment is often preferred in the correction of deformities in the lip.
First of all, local anesthesia is applied to the person who will have lip augmentation. Afterwards, the lip edges and upper lip are cleaned for a healthier treatment method. Afterwards, the desired shape of the lip is obtained by performing a lip injection.
Hyaluronic acid is the substance that is frequently used in the treatment of lip augmentation. It is hyaluronic acid, since it is a substance found in the human body, you do not have allergies. For this reason, it is often preferred in treatments as a safe filler.
Lip enhancement procedures take approximately 15-20 minutes. After this process, people can continue their normal life. However, they must be careful for a certain period of time in their normal lives. They should avoid substances that will harm their lips by paying attention to food and drink.
Lip augmentation is not a painful treatment as feared. Thanks to the local anesthesia applied before the treatment, you will not feel any pain. These fillings, which last for 12 to 18 months on average, have a time period that varies from person to person.
Lip fillers are one of the best aesthetic treatments frequently performed today. You can also contact us through the site to have this treatment. Since the treatments are completely under the control of the doctor, you are not likely to suffer any harm. You can talk to your doctor before the treatment, plan the treatment, and then start the treatment process. Thanks to our specialist doctor, your treatment, which will take a short time, will allow you to have a beautiful lip structure.
What Should Be Done After Lip Fillers?
Filling the lips and making lip enhancements allow you to have an aesthetically beautiful lip appearance. Another beautiful aspect of having lip aesthetics is to bring out the natural beauties on the face.
Due to aging, loss of collagen may occur and thinning of the lips may occur. This causes wrinkles and loss of volume on the lips. After such situations, many people resort to lip injections. In addition, people with congenital thin lips can have lip augmentation. Such operations are often preferred.
- Bruises and swellings can be seen around the lips shortly after lip filling is done. In order to prevent this situation, ice treatment can be applied every 15 minutes after the lip injection operation. However, ice should not be touched directly to the lip. You can wrap ice in a towel and move it around. This ice treatment should be applied within 24 hours after the lip injection. You can get better information about this subject by contacting the doctor. If the swelling still persists after this treatment, there is no need to worry. These swellings will go away on their own within 3 days. If it doesn't go away, you can contact your doctor.
- In the first 24 hours after the lip enhancement treatment, the lips should not be too puckered. Also, be careful not to wear make-up. These will provide positive results for your lip augmentation treatment.
- Lips are very sensitive. For this reason, you should be careful not to come into contact with very hot or very cold drinks for the first 3 days after your treatment and to eat with a careful diet plan. In addition, stay away from hot environments such as baths and saunas and do not take hot baths and showers.
- You should avoid doing sports for the first 3 days after the lip injection and stay away from the sun. Also, do not enter places such as pools and sea. These areas can cause your lips to become infected. Keep your lips clean in the best possible way during this process.
- Do not forget to use the medicines given by your doctor and apply the cream after the lip augmentation treatment. Stay away from alcohol, cigarettes and other harmful substances for 3 days after this injection treatment. In this process, blood thinners and painkillers can harm you. Considering all these possibilities, you should take care of your lips.
- It is recommended to use a lip moisturizer for a week after lip augmentation treatment. This will prevent your lips from drying out and will allow you to have a healthier lip structure.