Excessive Sweating Treatment
Botox Therapeutic is used as a medical treatment for the following indications:
Chronic Migraine – prophylaxis of headaches in adult patients with Chronic.
Hyperhidrosis – severe excessive sweating that is inadequately managed with topical agents.
Patients can experience long term relief and improved quality of life. Please contact us now for more information.
- Procedure time: 20 minutes
- Anesthesia: ice, vibration, topical numbing cream
- Pain level: Mild
- Recovery time: None
- Results: 1-2 weeks
- Treatment effects: lasting 3-4 months. Best seen with multiple treatments and maintenance.
The state-of-the-art Morpheus 8™ is the first and only full-body subdermal adipose remodeling device, to target the deepest layers of the skin using radiofrequency technology. The Morpheus8 hand piece can penetrate deeper in the axillae, up to 4mm, providing an outstanding chance to address not only the superficial eccrine glands, responsible for sweating, but also the deep apocrine ones, responsible for the odor, in a multilayer pattern. We recommend a standard protocol of 4 to 6 treatments done at 4 weeks apart.
- Procedure time: 15-30 minutes
- Anesthesia: topical numbing cream and ice
- Pain level: mild to moderate
- Recovery time: few days
- Results: gradually noticeable as the treatment series progress
- Treatment effects: best seen with multiple treatments and maintenance over 6-12 months.